It can be pretty worrisome when you have trees in your lawn that are continuously dripping lots of leaves and pine cones.
You won’t even be able to take a small walk in your backyard without getting leaves stuck to your slippers or inside your shoes.
Getting worried about this is not out of place and it doesn’t mean you dislike nature. For many of us, we only want to take in nature and get some fresh air.
So how do you ensure a walk in the lawn doesn’t make you end up feeling like a sack of dried leaves?
There are actually many options for this. But you don’t need heavy or powerful equipment.
A simple but efficient tool we’ll be recommending in this article is a manual pole saw, the Fiskars Power-Lever Extendable Pole Saw & Tree Pruner.
It really does a great job of trimming and cutting your wayward branches. And the features you get at that price will be beyond your expectations.
When it comes extendable pole saws, users need to be extra careful when using them. But Fiskars has ensured this 12-foot tool for beginners and professionals. It has a double locking system that ensures the pole stays put during operations. And it allows you to trim high branches fast and easily.
- Steel pruner for small branches
- Double-grind saw for larger branches
- The entire body is covered with fiberglass
- Lifetime Assured Warranty
- Pole length is only 12 feet.
Features about the product:
- The Fiskar power lever Extendable pole saw provides you a maximum reach of 12 feet when it is fully extended.
- It consists of a 15-inch WoodZig saw blade which is considered to be the best brand available in the market
- The entire parts of the body are overlapped with fiberglass
- The extendable liver pole saw and pruner will cut larger stems up to one and a half inches in diameter.
- This is specifically made to cut the delicate stems which are recommended for professionals as well as for new people.
- An added advantage is the lifetime warranty
- It has a double-locking system that ensures the extendable pole saw to be secured.
- The 15-inch saw blade can handle small to big branches of 4 to 6 inches across.
- One additional feature of buying Fiskars pole saw is the internal chain that operates the pruner. You can’t find any rope to wave around in the wind or get twisted up in leaves!
- If you want to replace the pruning blade, the entire cutting head, and the internal strap you can buy it separately also.
- This is one of the perfect equipment for branches and small trees.
In this article, we’ve tried to explain the basic features of this garden tool.
If you are looking for an affordable but efficient pole saw for your lawn needs, then we suggest you go for this Fiskar saw. It is one of the best and cheaper brands available in the market with good features that can make your work easier. You can adjust the pole length and it is extendable also.
HOSKO 10FT Pole Saw for Tree Trimming
HOSKO 10FT Pole Saw for Tree Trimming is a rather easy to set up manual tool.
The pole saw’s fully extended length is up to 10 feet which makes it long enough to not require a ladder. This tool is not only useful for higher surfaces, but the saw can also be used on its own to prune lower grounds.
The pole can be extended to the length of your choice; it can also be attached and detached from the saw. In order for the pole to be fully extended, the various numbers of poles that come with the package have to be connected tightly together with screws.
The blades feature uneven and jagged teeth on both sides and sharpened pock marks on three sides; these ensure cutting accuracy and efficiency of the tool. In addition, the hooked tip of the blade ensures that stuck and wilting branches are not left abandoned.
The pole saw also features a soft plastic handle that is easy and smooth to grip. Before using this manual tool, make sure to securely tighten the screws of the pole as the pole seems to be not quite sturdy.
All in all, HOSKO’s Pole Saw is a handy and a rather weightless cutting tool.